Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Lanzhou Jiaotong University & Study in
Procedures of Enrollment
1. Application Materials (the following materials are needed (2 copies for each)):
(1) Application Form for international students filled in Chinese or in English, available at http://lzjtu.admissions.cn.
(2) Highest diploma (notarized canned version). Documents in languages other than Chinese English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
(3) The applicant for a bachelor’s degree should submit high school transcript; the applicant for a master’s degree should submit undergraduate transcript; the applicants for a doctoral degree should submit postgraduate transcript. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
(4) Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English. Available at http://lzjtu.admissions.cn. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
(5) Passport photocopy.
(6) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English.
(7) The applicant for a master’s degree or a doctoral degree must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
2. Application Deadline:
All the application materials are required to be scanned and submitted by Email and post from Jan. 1st to Dec.30th.
3. Approval and Notification
LZJTU will organize a committee to review all the application materials and make the decision whether or not to admit the applicants. After that, LZJTU will release the list of matriculated students and send them the Admission Notice of LZJTU and Visa Application for Study in China (i.e.: JW202 Form) for “X” visa application in the Chinese embassy.
(1) Language training programme:
February 20th - March 10th; September, 1st - October, 31st;
(2) Degree programme:
September 1st - 10th;
The definite time will be informed on admission notice. All the matriculated students should be enrolled in LZJTU on time according to the Admission Notice.